- Free Service Call With All Repairs
- A+ Rated By The Better Business Bureau
- No Extra Charge For Weekend Or Holiday Service
- 99% Of Repairs Completed Same Day
- Fast, Affordable, 2 Hour Service
- Discounts For Senior Citizen, Military, Handicapped
- Ice Maker Specialists
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Over 38 Years Repairing Only Refrigerators
- Locally Owned & Operated Since 2004
Alliante, All Sun Cities, Anthem, Blue Diamond, Boulder City, Centennial Hills
Green Valley, Henderson, Inspirada, Las Vegas, Lone Mt, Macdonald Ranch
Mountains Edge, Nellis A.F.B., North Las Vegas, Paradise
Providence, Seven Hills, Silverado Ranch, Southern Highlands, Spring Valley
Summerlin, Sunrise Mountain, Whitney Ranch
Admiral, Amana, Coldspot, Electrolux, Estate, Frigidaire, G.E., Hotpoint, Jenn Air, Kenmore, Kirkland, Kitchen Aid, Magic Chef, Maytag, Norge, Roper, Sears, Sub Zero, Westinghouse, Whirlpool
- Called 3 or 4 companies to see if I could get an estimate on a refrigerator repair.Henderson Refrigerator Repair was the only one that WOULDN'T give me one. Explained there was no way to give me a price without first finding the problem. With that and being very friendly on the phone, made an appointment. Lets just say BEST DECISION I EVER MADE. It's nice to know there's some honest repairmen still left out there.
- I am totally clueless when it comes to anything that needs repair. I turned to Yelp, when my refrigerator ice maker conked out, and picked one that had a 5 star review and made an appointment. I left a message on the machine for someone to call me back. Mike, returned my call, we discussed my problem and he explained to me what he will do, what's going to happen and how much it would cost. Very detailed, very direct, professional. The day before my appointment, another problem on my fridge occurred and I called very early in the morning, hoping to just leave a message. But Mike was on the phone and I was able to talk to him directly.On the day of the appointment he arrived within the time frame he said he would. He called before he came over and again explained the process - he was going to come in, take a look at it, quote a price and what happens if I do go with his quote or not go with his price. Again, very clear and businesslike. There would be no confusion, everything explained, if you didn't understand, you can question even before he comes over.When he finally arrived, he made me show him what the problem was, looked it over, diagnosed what was wrong, and then explained to me what was wrong and why it's happening, what he would like to do and how much it was going to cost. The whole process until he started the work was clearly explained and detailed.The whole step of the way, he made sure you knew what was going to be done. The whole process you were involved even when he was doing the work. The thing that struck me the most was how he gave me options. Out of the two things that were wrong with my fridge, he said I could do without the one and it would save me money because it was quite pricey. I am totally pleased with the quality of service and the quality of work. I will totally recommend and use Henderson Refrigerator Repair again. A repairman with a conscience, who knew.
- Called Henderson Refrigerator Repair to fix my G.E. refrigerator.Came out within 90 minutes of calling.Was repaired in 45.Great all around service and price. Would definitely recommend.
- Eight-year old Whirlpool frig, just started making rumbling noises one night. Called Mike at 9pm and he came out the next morning. Diagnosed the problem in 10 minutes (compressor motor going bad) and gave me a fair price and he had it repaired in an hour. This is Mike's company and he runs it like it's his company. I trust Mike and you should too.